Fees and Policies
Given COVID-19, we want you to know that your safety is our primary concern and that we are following the CDC guidelines.
Additionally, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Conducting intakes, feedbacks, and consultations virtually
- Being very flexible in our schedule if you or your child is sick
- Rescheduling appointments if we show signs of illness
- Cleaning our space throughout the day
- Scheduling only two families at a time
- Asking our families to wait in separate waiting areas
- Practicing social distancing in our group and with our friends and families
We offer a flat fee for our comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations. We ask that you place a non-refundable deposit of $300 at the time of scheduling the evaluation. After that, you have the option of paying the balance at the intake or over 2 payments.
We also offer consultations and focused evaluations. We charge $300 per hour for these services. For re· mem· brance sessions, we charge $300 for the initial session and $150 per hour for additional sessions. The fee for the SUCCESSING ONLINE program is $4,900.
For admissions testing, we charge $500 for the WPPSI-IV and $550 for the WISC-V. This fee includes administration of the test, an informal screen of pre-academic skills for the little ones, real-time feedback, and a written report.
We do not participate in any insurance networks, but we will provide an invoice that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. We recommend checking with your insurance company to see if you need a pre-certification/pre-authorization for testing.
Mindful Concentration classes are charged separately.
Call 202.537.6155 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please review our HIPAA Privacy Notice Form
before contacting our office for your own protection and confidentiality.