re· mem· brance
the action of remembering something.
“a flash of understanding or remembrance passed between them”
Designed to help middle school, high school, and college students understand and embrace their strengths and challenges and find the language necessary to advocate for their needs.
In this 2-4 session program:
- we review the findings of an evaluation
- identify strengths and challenges
- relate the results to real-life situations
- explore reactions to the results
- help accept that some things may be harder
- explore how to use strengths
- identify appropriate support
- communicate needs clearly
- become a stronger self-advocate
- forge a path forward with less frustration
We also offer separate sessions with parents to review the results of previous evaluations